New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the North Shore, MA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roseridge

Hello from the North Shore, MA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the North Shore, MA   Hello from the North Shore, MA EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Hello everyone!

I am another longtime hobbyist. I live in the Beverly, MA area. I have collected and shown model horses for nearly 40 years and I am STILL having fun!

When I was young, a lot of older model horse hobbyists taught me all about the hobby. Over the years, I have especially enjoyed teaching newcomers myself. This summer, I am looking to start a group for young hobbyists (10 and older) for learning about horses and having fun with models-- including learning how to show model horses (Breyers. Stones and others).

If you live in the area and are interested, please let me know! Very Happy We will have get-togethers at my house and in our very own "clubhouse"-- a 100 year old carriage barn (no horses, but lots of room for model shows and fun!)

Hope to hear from you!

Kate Cabot
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the North Shore, MA   Hello from the North Shore, MA EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:05 pm

bounce Helloooo.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the North Shore, MA   Hello from the North Shore, MA EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Kate Smile
Back to top Go down
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the North Shore, MA   Hello from the North Shore, MA EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome Kate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the North Shore, MA   Hello from the North Shore, MA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the North Shore, MA
Page 1 of 1