New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy from South Coast, MA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

Howdy from South Coast, MA! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from South Coast, MA!   Howdy from South Coast, MA! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

hi everyone,

I'm Corrie. I'm 30 and have been collecting model horses since 1985. I didn't discover anything other than collecting until around 2000 when surfing ebay I found customs! I started live showing in 2005. I collect Breyers, Stones, Hagen Renakers, Artist Resins, custom plastics and custom and OF Chinas.

I prep, paint, make tack and props and have written articles and posted videos on how to organize your collection and your information for showing. I LOVE to live show, my favorite part being able to spend time with friends.

While I know most of the people here, I am looking forward to meeting new showers and collectors in the Region as well as veteran showers returning to the hobby.

Corrie~

(PS, Awesome idea, Stacy!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from South Coast, MA!   Howdy from South Coast, MA! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Welcome Corrie! Thank you for joining!
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from South Coast, MA!   Howdy from South Coast, MA! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Corrie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from South Coast, MA!   Howdy from South Coast, MA! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Corrie alien
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from South Coast, MA!   Howdy from South Coast, MA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from South Coast, MA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: