New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the snow again

Go down 
+3
annescraft
horsienut
hoppydog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hoppydog

hoppydog

Here comes the snow again Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 pm

But at least it is a good day to spend cleaning up arount the house and the studio! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
horsienut

horsienut

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:11 pm

I had to do errands in it this morning Crying or Very sad but the good thing is I came back with a new pair of tackmaking scissors and some new glue to try out. I'm anxious to try out the glue (the one I use smells bad and takes off my nail polish) so I'll be messing with tack pieces this afternoon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horsienut
annescraft

annescraft

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 pm

my new winter project is bead weaving. I have not done much yet but it is coming out nicely. I think making a whole Native American costume is going to take me ALL winter, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofdolls.com
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:40 pm

I was supposed to be working on showing prop making or doing some mutilating to bodies today with friends. we got sidetracked. took a ride to the train store to see if they had any new Breyers and was terribly disappointed to see they had nothing great. So a friend took me on a "locals" tour of Plymouth. The waves were huge and I got to get blasted by snow, wind and cold! lol! it was fun though. We are going to work on projects another day when the weather isn't distracting us.

We are due for another few inches, but nothing major here. Most of the snow is north... your turn! Laughing We had 19" the first storm!
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

We had about 8-10 inches last I looked. We spent the day quietly and it gave me the opportunity to launch this site. I'm hoping to get some hobby stuff done tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey, We'll gladly take the snow this time. So far it has just been very fine snow all day and now the wind is really cranking up. Hoping to wake up to a foot or two in the morning Smile
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

I was going to spent the day in the studio, BUT, Hubby cleaned the fish tank filter and vaccuumed the living room, I swepted and mopped the kitchen and dining room, did 2 loads of laundry made rolles for dinner
Then sat down in front of the computer and played with my farmville and reading NCIS Fanfic.
Maybe I can get to the studio tommarow
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm

It's funny how other things get in the way of studio time. Happened to me last night. I was going to work some more on prepping after dinner and ended up spending many hours online looking at old video footage and ads and websites dedicated to Zayre department store, Child World, Bradlees, Caldor and Ames!
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
jjbreyer

jjbreyer

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 am

LOl!! Coming in late here. I too was hoping to get some tack stuff done over the weekend - only to discover I was out of stuff (figures, i ordered other stuff from Rio Rondo in Nov). Sigh. But it snowed all weekend Thursdsay late - Sunday late here in VT. Offical total in Burlington - 33.1". Yes, Thirty Three inches of snow fell. All light and fluffy and very dry so it was not only easy to move, but had everyone going "WHERE??" that live in the area. I say I got about 18" where I live - and that's only a few miles from where the offical total came from. But it concenterated here in the Burlington area, my folks an hour south in central VT only got 4" or so out of the whole storm. it was VERY odd.
Back to top Go down
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 am

We ended up with a little over a foot. Not too bad! I'm hoping for another snowy weekend because it keeps me inside and keeps me working on stuff. I'm hoping to get some tack done, one that I've been working on and a new English and Western set for myself. Who would have thought I'd ever be showing performance lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the snow again   Here comes the snow again Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes the snow again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: