New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay! Finally!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

Yay! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Finally!   Yay! Finally! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't have any good pictures yet, but I finally was able to purchase a model that Nancy Brandenburg owned. Each time I would find one that I liked I would be outbid. I have been congaing (is that even a word?) the Lady Phase mold. I really lov the long tail and swish tail versions, but I do like several of the old mold LPs as well.

This horse is super special because I also wanted to get a model that related to Karen Grimm, since she is unwell.
This was once one of Nancy's show horses named Night Gal so I have renamed her to be Nancy's Night Gal and plan to show her a little. She's in mint condition and is number 433 of 1500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110475298846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for letting me share.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
Stacy

Stacy

Yay! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   Yay! Finally! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Congrats! I've been watching the auctions too in hope of adding one of Nancy's horses to my collection Smile
Back to top Go down
Northern Lone Ranger

Northern Lone Ranger

Yay! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   Yay! Finally! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 pm

intothesunstudio wrote:
I don't have any good pictures yet, but I finally was able to purchase a model that Nancy Brandenburg owned. Each time I would find one that I liked I would be outbid. I have been congaing (is that even a word?) the Lady Phase mold. I really lov the long tail and swish tail versions, but I do like several of the old mold LPs as well.

This horse is super special because I also wanted to get a model that related to Karen Grimm, since she is unwell.
This was once one of Nancy's show horses named Night Gal so I have renamed her to be Nancy's Night Gal and plan to show her a little. She's in mint condition and is number 433 of 1500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110475298846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for letting me share.

Congrats Corrie!

I was happy to add some of Nancy's Stone Drafters to my herd. Gives me warm memories every time I look at them. I will miss Nancy...

Lindy Pinkham
Model Horse Hobbiest Since 1971
Sunny Shamrock Farm / Rainbow's End Saddlery

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue...-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   Yay! Finally! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay! Finally!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: