New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacy

Stacy

Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. Empty
PostSubject: Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.   Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 am

Just looking for some feedback, ideas, ect on novice showing as a whole or the GOS shows. I'm working diligently on the show series for next year and I'm hoping to work out as many kinks possible as well as making it a good time for all!

For those of you that have attended one of our shows, is there anything that you think could be changed to improve? Is there anything that you liked?

For those who haven't, what have you seen work for novice/youth shows?

The only major change that will effect showers I'm debating changing is moving our novice show series from a novice series to a Novice/Youth series to allow those who are under 18 but might be showing on a NAN level as quite a few of our showers from last year are doing currently.

Thanks all!

Stacy
Back to top Go down
DrSteggy

PostSubject: Re: Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.   Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I have no idea what these shows are like--but there are adult novices out there that I think have a hard time finding a non scary place to show
Back to top Go down
horsefreaks9697

PostSubject: Re: Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.   Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey Stacy! I love the GOS shows as they are. But I think it is a good idea to make the novice shows to novice/youth shows. I also think that you should try hosting a trade show and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Roseridge

PostSubject: Re: Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.   Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Is anyone out there offering separate competition for adult newcomers and junior showers? I personally would like to work to organize junior showers (those 10-16-- a huge age span in itself!) but I don't want adult and older teen newcomers to fall off the edge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.   Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect. Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Oak Stables/Novice/Youth Shows disscussion,ect.
Page 1 of 1