New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite resin. Who is it?

Go down 
+7
DrSteggy
annescraft
hoppydog
shastaharley
intothesunstudio
horsienut
pinotpony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pinotpony

pinotpony

Your favorite resin.  Who is it? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:08 pm

I only have two resins at the moment. I was lucky to by a painted Crusher for a great price and I have a Mindy who I am looking to have painted but my grail is Independence

Who do you think is the best resin ever?
Back to top Go down
http://greenmountainstables.webs.com/
horsienut

horsienut

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

I have a Crusher also (still unpainted though Embarassed ) and he remains one of my favorites - I also love the Spanish types, Almanzor, Majestuoso, and Fraley's Enviado.
I'm a sucker for draft horses too, finally aquired a Backbeat Thunder that Danelle Gatcombe will be painting for me, I think he will be my favorite draft resin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horsienut
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Without a doubt Carol William's Quarter Horse Stallion 1 (QHS1). I am fortunate to own two of them. They were my grails and will be here forever with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I don't have any resins yet but soon hopefully. I just have to get over sticker shock and work my way up to it gently lol! Probably once I see a few at shows it will be a new addiction!
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Well I have a Mini Indy, A doodle bug at the painter, An Asad and Vitrex at the artist.(they are the only Trad. size I have right now)
Also a Merlins Welsh,A AA QH resion and AA ASB Resion And last but not leat a Bitty Bosco that is at the preppers

Oh My goodness that makes 8 how did I manage that?
Plus there are a whole bunch that I just drool over when ever I'm at a show.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
annescraft

annescraft

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 pm

I can't say that I have a favorite resin but I like most of the resins Carol Williams sculpts. I think I have 3 of hers now. A Knightly Cadence (version 1), Victrix and I just got a Still Dreamin for Christmas. I want a Matriarch as well. Yeah, I can't say I have a favorite resin though. One of my newer models is my Sencill resin sculpted by Jenn (Irwin) Scott and painted by Liesl Dalpe. He is very drool worthy in my opinion and his name is Cranky Pants which makes me laugh. I am trying to get painters lined up because I have a vast collection of unpainted pieces. Not bad for someone that figured she would never even have ONE resins Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofdolls.com
DrSteggy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 pm

EVER? That so depends on my mood!

Actually, you know, probably the Eberl Genoveva in general. No. Wait. This question is too hard.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Roseridge

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 am

Don't make me pick one. I could list about 50 favorites!
Back to top Go down
jjbreyer

jjbreyer

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm

I've always loved the RRQH1 and hope that someday I will own one. Otherwise, I have to say my Moody Magnificent Morgan. He was my long time grail when he first came out and finally got one at Bfest one year. He's alway been my baby so I'm sure I'll always have a soft spot for him. Otherwise, I don't really have an over all fav. There's just WAY to many to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Northern Lone Ranger

Northern Lone Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 pm

pinotpony wrote:
I only have two resins at the moment. I was lucky to by a painted Crusher for a great price and I have a Mindy who I am looking to have painted but my grail is Independence

Who do you think is the best resin ever?

This is a hard one! I love my RRQH1 as he is a portrait of my real QH gelding that passed years ago. I also love my War Chant & Matriach painted by Karen Williams, Moody Morgan painted by Tom, Mittens & Frosty by Ann Harris, 3 mini resins painted by Mindy Berg, Ranger painted by Sheryl Leisure....oh wait I was only suppose to pick one! lol!

Lindy Pinkham
Model Horse Hobbiest Since 1971
Sunny Shamrock Farm / Rainbow's End Saddlery

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue...-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm desperately waiting for the right Khemosabi. I was *THIS* close to purchasing an unpainted one at Breyerfest this year, but I decided to wait. If the solid bay that Sarah painted ever goes up for sale again I'll do just about anything to purchase him.

I'll get one eventually! I'm just glad I don't love all resins that much! I'd be poor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite resin. Who is it?   Your favorite resin.  Who is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite resin. Who is it?
Page 1 of 1